Monday, June 9, 2014

A little sumthin' sumthin'.


Hello my kitties! Damn, I've got so many outfits I wanna show you guys, along with a new garment I made aaaaaages ago. But first I'll show you a little sumthin' sumthin' I put together a few days ago.



I just love this dress so much! I love the shape, the pattern, the colours, the collar. It's just, ugh! LOVE IT! I found it at the markets for $5!!!!! I know right? CA. RAY. ZAY! Another reason I forced my dad to buy me this dress is because I've seen Arabelle wear a dress very similar (AND LOOKED TOTALLY RAD!), and Rookie used a dress similar for this amazing "Secret Style Icon: Weetzie Bat" post. Now can you see why I just couldn't resist?



This cardigan is another thing I'm quite in love with. Another terrific op-shop find I have to say, hehe :)



Make up is just great. I'm so in love with my black Lime Crime lippy, especially with this outfit! And I feel as if the orange eye shadow worked well because of the orange in my dress :)
I also believe my eyebrow game is going quite strong, don't you think? Yep, I'm still getting up earlier in the mornings to work on them, totally worth it though!

What I wore:
- Cardigan: Thrifted.
- Dress: Market thrifted.
- Lydia Deetz necklace: Handmade.
- Virgin Mary socks: Dangerfield.
- Platforms: Mum's wardrobe clean-out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment