Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Stylish Babes - Part One.


FINALLY! My stylish babes post has arrived! I've been drawing a bit too much actually. I've been drawing in my Art Journal, in My little book of awesomeness, AND at school for assignments too. UGH! I think I might take a break from drawing for a while, haha. 
Anyways, there are so many stylish gals out there in this world, who inspire me so! SO, I've decided to draw them in honor of being totally rad! As you can see in the title of this post, this is only part one, so there are many more of these posts to come. But for now, lets enjoy what I've drawn so far. Prepare to be amazed! Haha lol.


First is the lovely Jenny Mustard, who owns one of the coolest shops called Mind The Mustard. I believe I've mentioned her on my blog before, but I don't think I mentioned how I wish I owned every single item they have EVER sold! She also re-posted this drawing on her Mind The Mustard Instagram and Facebook! Eeeep! Well, not this exact picture, I re-photographed my first three drawings after I posted them on Instagram taken terribly! I was so mad that I made sure that the next six were taken fabulously to make up for the awful work I did. They ended up turning out as fab as I wanted them to be, and just so Jenny and the next two girls I'm about to show you felt blah about the pics, I re-took them! Yay! \^.^/


Here is Chloe Mackey with her freakishly awesome green hair and brows!


Here is the most colourful peep on Instagram, Amelia Vivash.


Here is the gluing-pom-poms-onto-shoes queen, Agatha Franking.


Here is the gal you go to if you need a lipstick in literally ANY colour, Doe Deere.


"Hey Girl, look at my drawing of Mel, she's got it goin' on. HA! Damn I'm pretty funny."
Haha, man I'm a douche. Anyways, next is Melanie Martinez.


Here's Casper Blaise. Oh, how I wish is owned a Spongebob trinket to add to this photo, haha. Oh, and speaking of Spongebob, I NEEEEEED HER SPONGEBOB SHIRT RIGHT NOW! AAHHHH! 


Here's another gal who totally aces green hair. Her Instagram name is @femmeasfuck and she owns a wicked shop called Hard Femme Vintage!


And to finish this post off, The No Frills Twins! I mean, how could I not? Hehe :)

WAIT! I lied. That didn't end the post. Other than these stylish babes, I drew this girl on Instagram after she requested I did. She totally loves it! Yay! I was just so smitten over her overalls and bear tights, eeep!


I also drew Shrinkle with pastel chalks in my art class! I think it's the first time I haven't used pastel chalks in my hair, haha. I'm also super ecstatic that Shrinkle actually checked it out on Instagram and said she thought it was cute! EEEEEEEP! /O.O\


I'm so happy that most of the people I drew here loved their pics! EVEN DOE DEERE SENT ME A LITTLE THUMBS UP EMOTICON! AAHHHHH! FANGIRL OVERLOAD! WOOOOAAAAH!

2 comments:

  1. Dear, your blog is amazing! i’m impressed by your design & photos!
    and you outfits deserve separate attention!
    everything is magnificent!

    would you like to follow each other?

    will be happy to see you in my blog)
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your amazing words. You made my day :)

      Your blog is quite magnificent also, but I'm sorry to say that it isn't really something I would be into. And I don't want to be following your blog for the sake of giving you a new follower. Don't stop being awesome girl! xx

      Delete