Tuesday, December 29, 2015

WE ARE SEX BOB-OMB!!!! And we're here to take you into the woooorrrld of the Mighty Booooosh!



Hello human people of the universe!! During my sewing spree I threw together a couple of shirts which I've been telling myself REPEATEDLY to make since God knows how long and have only JUST come around to making them for myself, haha oops! Do you ever see a cool tee someone in a film is wearing? Or just a picture/cartoon/whatever in general and just know that you NEED to have it on some form of clothing? Like, NEEEEEED? Well yeah, that happens to me a lot. Luckily for me I've gotten off my lazy teenage butt and done stuff, AND NOW I'M WEARING THE STUFF YAY.


So first off I've made myself a Boosh shirt! Yes yes another garment obviously expressing my un-expressible love for Noel Fielding, I know. I WARNED YOU. I grew up with The Mighty Boosh and have pretty much watched every single dingle episode more than enough times to prove that I'm freakily obsessed, ahahahahahha *NERVOUS COUGH* so how could I not own a Boosh tee already, amirite?? 


My second shirt is a reference from one of the most wonderful and amazeballs films ever released into the world ever, Scott Pilgrim vs the world!! Now if you haven't watched this film then you must stop reading this post right now (and I know it must be hard for you to do so considering my blog is a super cool aspect of the internet...BUT YOU MUST DO IT!!! FOR . YOUR . OWN . GOOD!) and watch it! RIGHT NOW! Knives Chau is one of the most badass humans to ever exist! Aaaaaand she is also Scott's fake highschool girlfriend, haha! As Scott Pilgrim's fake highschool girlfriend she is the biggest fan of the super cool band he plays in, which is called................SEX BOB-OMB!!! And with a super cool band comes super cool band merch, right dweebs? Yeah that's right. 


So this is one of the super cool Sex Bob-Omb band mech tee's that Knives wore in the film, and I've been eyeing it ever since I first saw it, haha. I appliqued and hand sewed the words onto this random oversized black tee I found in the op-shop down the street. Quite neat if I don't say so myself, hehe.

PSSSSST! NOEL FIELDING LIKED MY PAUL PANFER SHIRT/DRESS AND TOLD ME IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!! DID YOU HEAR THAT?? I DON'T THINK YOU HEARD ME CORRECTLY. HIS EXACT WORDS WERE "This is amazing x". IM DEAD, BYE.


Laterz Dweebz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment